Review Pack 2 2x
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equalling or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation. Again, put pen to paper and redo the question using the the explanation as a guide.
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right.
- Question 1 of 12
In a certain function, if X is odd then \(f(x) = -3^x\), if X is even then \(f(x) = -2^x. f(4^5)\) = ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 12
If set M contains only positive integers, what is the range of set M?
(1) The sum of the greatest number and the least number in set M is 12
(2) The range of the squares of set M is 48CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 12
There is a total of 22 boys in the freshman class and 16 of the students in the freshman class are enrolled in calculus. How many students are in the freshmen class?
(1) There are twice as many boys in the freshman class enrolled in calculus as there are girls in the freshman class not enrolled in calculus
(2) Of the girls in the class 6 are enrolled in calculusCorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 12
Country A produces five times as much pollution as country B does. However, the countries produce an equal amount of pollution from automobile exhaust. If X% of country A’s pollution comes from automobile exhaust then in terms of X, what percent of country B’s pollution comes from automobile exhaust?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 12
(1) K is even
(2) K is a prime numberCorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 12
If K and Z are positive, what is the value of √(K+Z)
(1) √K – √Z = 1
(2) √K + √Z = 5CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 12
Square S is inscribed in circle O so that the greatest distance (without crossing through the square) from a side of square S to the circumference of circle O is √2. What is the perimeter of square S?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 12
Raj adds a certain number of grams of sulfur to a beaker on each of 20 days. On each day after the first day, he adds 3 more grams than he did on the previous day. If after the 20 days there are 1410 grams of sulfur in the beaker, how many grams of sulfur did Raj add on the 7th day?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 12
Company Z has only two divisions, A and B, with employees in only one of the two. If the range of salaries for employees in company Z is $27,000, what is the range of salaries for the employees in division A?
(1) In company Z, the employee with the highest salary is in division A
(2) In company Z, the range of salaries for the employees in division B is $26,000CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 12
- Question 11 of 12
The ages of three siblings are consecutive even integers. How old is the oldest of the three siblings?
(1) In ten years the average age of the three siblings will be 2.25 times the current average.
(2) In four years the youngest sibling will be 10 years old.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 12 of 12
A security company is installing a new monitoring system. The security code to access the monitoring system is made up of four digits chosen from the numbers 0, 1, 3, 5, and 6. If the code must be divisible by five and cannot start with zero, then how many possible codes can be created?CorrectIncorrect