Reminder Set 6 Untimed
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- List v. Modifier 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
If M is a factor of N, is N/M even?
(1) The product of M and N is even.
(2) The sum of M and N is odd.CorrectIncorrect
How many sides does polygon Z have?
(1) The sum of the angles of polygon Z is 720.
(2) All of the interior angles of polygon Z are equal.CorrectIncorrect
If K and Z are positive integers and K is greater than Z, which of the following represents the sum of the integers between K and Z?CorrectIncorrect
Last year, Rachel’s salary increased by 5% while Bart’s increased by 4%. By what percent did their combined salaries increase last year?
(1) Last year Rachel’s salary was \$10,000 greater than Bart’s salary.
(2) Last year, Bart’s salary was 4/5ths of Rachel’s salary.CorrectIncorrect
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The digits above are arranged in the order of frequency that they appear in a certain numerical code with “1” being the most frequent and “7” being the least frequent. If a digit from the code is picked at random is the probability of picking a “4” greater than 1/10?
(1) The probability of picking a “6” is greater than 1/9.
(2) The probability of picking a “3” is greater than 1/10.CorrectIncorrect
If X is equal to the sum of the reciprocals of the integers from 29 to 57 inclusive then which of the following must be true?CorrectIncorrect
[latexpage]What is the remainder when $M^2$ is divided by 8?
(1) When M is divided by 2 the remainder is 1.
(2) When M is divided by 3 the remainder is 2.CorrectIncorrect
If the equation of line J is Y = 4X – 8, what is the slope of line L?
(1) For every point A, B on line J there is a point B, A on line L
(2) The X intercept of line L is -8. The Y intercept of line L is 2.CorrectIncorrect
[latexpage]If -1 < X < -2/3 then which of the following has the greatest value?CorrectIncorrect
At the city petting zoo there are a total of 100 cats and dogs. How many birds are there at the city petting zoo?
(1) The ratio of cats to birds at the city petting zoo is 9 to 1
(2) The ratio of cats to dogs at the city petting zoo is greater than 9 to 1CorrectIncorrect