OG10 SC Quiz 3 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Sentence Correction 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 10
ln three centuries – from 1050 to 1350 – several million tons of stone were quarried in France for the building of eighty cathedrals, five hundred large churches, and some tens of thousands of parish churches.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
Unlike computer skills or other technical skills, there is a disinclination on the part of many people to recognize the degree to which their analytical skills are weak.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
From the earliest days of the tribe, kinship determined the way in which the Ojibwa society organized its labor, provided access to its resources, and defined rights and obligations involved in the distribution and consumption of those resources.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
In June of 1987, The Bridge of Trinquetaille, Vincent van Gogh’s view of an iron bridge over the Rhone sold for $20.2 million and it was the second highest price ever paid for a painting at auction.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
Bufo marinus toads, fierce predators that will eat frogs, lizards, and even small birds, are native to South America but were introduced into Florida during the 1930’s in an attempt to control pests in the state’s vast sugarcane fields.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
For members of the seventeenth-century Ashanti nation in Africa, animal-hide shields with wooden frames were essential items of military equipment a method to protect warriors against enemy arrows and spears.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
In metalwork one advantage of adhesive-bonding over spot-welding is that the contact, and hence the bonding, is effected continuously over a broad surface instead of a series of regularly spaced points with no bonding in between.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Under a provision of the Constitution that was never applied, Congress has been required to call a convention for considering possible amendments to the document when formally asked to do it by the legislatures of two-thirds of the states.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
The current administration, being worried over some foreign trade barriers being removed and our exports failing to increase as a result of deep cuts in the value of the dollar, has formed a group to study ways to sharpen our competitiveness.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
In the minds of many people living in England, before Australia was Australia, it was the antipodes, the opposite pole to civilization, an obscure and unimaginable place that was considered the end of the world.CorrectIncorrect