OG10 PS Quiz 4 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
The amounts of time that three secretaries worked on a special project are in the ratio of I to 2 to 5. If they worked a combined total of 112 hours, how many hours did the secretary who worked the longest spend on the project?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
lf x + 5y = 16 and x = -3y, then y =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
An empty swimming pool with a capacity of 5,760 gallons is filled at the rate of 12 gallons per minute. How many hours does it take to fill the pool to capacity?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
(90-8(20/4) / (1/2) =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 8
In 1985, 45 percent of a document storage facility’s 60 customers were banks, and in 1987, 25 percent of its 144 customers were banks. What was the percent increase from 1985 to 1987 in the number of bank customers the facility had?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
What is the perimeter of the figure above?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
Jan lives x floors above the ground floor of a highrise building. It takes her 30 seconds per floor to walk down the steps and 2 seconds per floor to ride the elevator. If it takes Jan the same amount of time to walk down the steps to the ground floor as to wait for the elevator for 7 minutes and ride down, then x equalsCorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
Two oil cans, X and Y, are right circular cylinders and the height and the radius of Y are each twice those of X. If the oil in can X, which is filled to capacity, sells for $2, then at the same rate, how much does the oil in can Y sell for if Y is filled to only half its capacity?CorrectIncorrect