OG10 PS Quiz 3 2x
0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Question 1 of 9
What is the least integer that is a sum of three different primes each greater than 20?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 9
A tourist purchased a total of $1,500 worth of traveler’s checks in $10 and $50 denominations. During the trip the tourist cashed 7 checks and then lost all of the rest. If the number of $10 checks cashed was one more or one less than the number of $50 checks cashed, what is the minimum possible value of the checks that were lost?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 9
If each of the following fractions were written as a repeating decimal, which would have the longest sequence of different digits?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 9
The average (arithmetic mean) of 6, 8, and 10 equals the average of 7, 9, andCorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 9
Tickets for all but 100 seats in a 10,000-seat stadium were sold. Of the tickets sold, 20 percent were sold at half price and the remaining tickets were sold at the full price of $2. What was the total revenue from ticket sales?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 9
- Question 7 of 9
A bank customer borrowed $10,000, but received y dollars less than this due to discounting. If there was a separate $25 service charge, then, in terms of y, the service charge was what fraction of the amount that the customer received?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 9
The Earth travels around the Sun at a speed of approximately 18.5 miles per second. This approximate speed is how many miles per hour?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 9
A collection of books went on sale, and 2/3 of them were sold for $2.50 each. If none of the 36 remaining books were sold, what was the total amount received for the books that were sold?CorrectIncorrect