OG10 PS Quiz 2 2x
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 8
What is 45 percent of 7/12 of 240?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 8
If x books cost $5 each and y books cost $8 each, then the average (arithmetic mean) cost, in dollars per book, is equal toCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
Marion rented a car for $18.00 plus $0.10 per mile driven. Craig rented a car for $25.00 plus $0.05 per mile driven. lf each drove d miles and each was charged exactly the same amount for the rental, then d equalsCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
Question 5 of 8
Two hundred gallons of fuel oil are purchased at $0.91 per gallon and are consumed at a rate of $0.70 worth of fuel per hour. At this rate, how many hours art required to consume the 200 gallons of fuel oil?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
If Jack had twice the amount of money that he has, he would have exactly the amount necessary to buy 3 hamburgers at $0.96 apiece and 2 milkshakes at $1.28 apiece. How much money does Jack have?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
If a photocopier makes 2 copies in 1/3 second, then, at the same rate, how many copies does it make in 4 minutes?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
If 0 ≤ x ≤ 4 and y < 12, which of the following CANNOT be the value of xy?CorrectIncorrect