OG10 PS Quiz 16 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right. If you have any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question 1 of 8
The table above represents the combined net income of alt United States companies in each of five sectors for the second quarter of 1996. Which sector had the greatest net income during the first quarter of 1996 ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
S is a set containing 9 different numbers. T is a set containing 8 different numbers, all of which are members of S. Which of the following statements CANNOT be true?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
In a recent election, James received 0.5 percent of the 2,000 votes cast. To win the election, a candidate needed to receive more than 50 percent of the vote. How many additional votes would James have needed to win the election?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
A box contains 100 balls, numbered from 1 to 100. If three balls are selected at random and with replacement from the box, what is the probability that the sum of the three numbers on the balls selected from the box will be odd?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 8
How many different positive integers are factors of 441?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
- Question 7 of 8
Anne bought a computer for $2,000 and then paid a 5 percent sales tax, and Henry bought a computer for $1,800 and then paid a 12 percent sales tax. The total amount that Henry paid’ including sales tax, was what percent less than the total amount that Anne paid, including sales tax?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
If x/y = 2/3, then (x-y)/x =CorrectIncorrect