OG10 PS Quiz 14 2x
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 7
A shipment of 1,500 heads of cabbage, each ofwhich was approximately the same size, waspurchased for $600. The day the shipment arrived, 2/3 of the heads were sold, each at 25 percent above the cost per head. The following day the rest weresold at a price per head equal to 10 percent less thanthe price each head sold for on the day before. Whatwas the gross profit on this shipment?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 7
lt a is a positive integer, and if the units’ digit of a² is 9 and the units’ digit of (a + 1)² is 4, what is the units’ digit of (a + 2)²?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 7
If x² = 2y³ and 2y = 4, what is the value of x² + y?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 7
If the cost of 12 eggs varies between $0.90 and $1.20, then the cost per egg varies betweenCorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 7
- Question 6 of 7
A glucose solution contains 15 grams of glucose per 100 cubic centimeters of solution. If 45 cubic centimeters of the solution were poured into an empty container, how many grams of glucose would be in the container?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 7
If the sum of n consecutive integers is 0, which of the following must be true?
I. z is an even number.
II. n is an odd number.
III. The average (arithmetic mean) of the n integers is 0.CorrectIncorrect