OG10 PS Quiz 13 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 10
- Question 2 of 10
In a certain calculus class, the ratio of the number of mathematics majors to the number of students who are not mathematics majors is 2 to 5. If 2 more mathematics majors were to enter the class, the ratio would be 1 to 2. How many students are in the class?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
- Question 4 of 10
In square ABCD above, if DE = EB and DF = FC, then the area of thre shaded region is what fraction of the area of square region ABCD?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
If y = 4 + (x – 3)²,then y is least when x =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
L cashier mentally reversed the digits of one customer’s correct amount of change and thus gave the customer an incorrect amount of change. If the cash register contained 45 cents more than it should have as a result of this error, which of the following could have been the correct amount of change in cents?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
- Question 8 of 10
At the rate of m meters per s seconds, how many meters does a cyclist travel in x minutes?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
A certain tax rate is $0.82 per $100.00. What is this rate, expressed as a percent?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10