OG10 DS Quiz 7 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right. If you have any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question 1 of 10
An empty rectangular swimming pool has uniform depth. How long will it take to fill the pool with water?
(1) Water will be pumped in at the rate of 240 gallons per hour (1 cubic foot = 7.5 gallons).
(2) The pool is 60 feet long and 25 feet wide.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
At the beginning of last month, a stationery store had in stock 250 writing pads, which had cost the store $0.75 each. During the same month, the stort made only one purchase of writing pads. What was the total amount spent by the store on the writing pads it had in stock at the end of last month?
(1) Last month the store purchased 150 writing pads for $0.80 each.
(2) Last month the total revenue from the sale of writing pads was $180.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
- Question 4 of 10
In the figure above, is CD > BC?
(1) AD = 20
(2) AB = CDCorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
How many more men than women are in the room?
(1) There is a total of 20 women and men in the room.
(2) The number of men in the room equals the square of the number of women in the room.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
If n is an integer, is (100 – n)/n an integer?
(1) n > 4
(2) n² = 25CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Last Friday a certain shop sold 3/4 of the sweaters in its inventory. Each sweater sold for $20. What was the total revenue last Friday from the sale of these sweaters?
(1) When the shop opened last Friday, there were 160 sweaters in its inventory.
(2) All but 40 sweaters in the shop’s inventory were sold last Friday.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Is the triangle above equilateral?
(1) x = y
(2) z = 60CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Will the first 10 volumes of a 20-volume encyclopedia fit upright in the bookrack shown above?
(1) x = 50 centimeters
(2) Twelve of the volumes have an average (arithmetic mean) thickness of 5 centimeters.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
Is ax =3 -bx ?
(2) e=b=1.5 and x=1.CorrectIncorrect