OG10 DS Quiz 6 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
In the figure above, if lines k and m are parallel, what is the value of x?
(1) y = 120
(2) z = 60CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
ln a school election, if each of the 900 voters voted for either Edith or José (but not both), what percent of the female voters in this election voted for José?
(1) Eighty percent of the female voters voted for Edith.
(2) Sixty percent of the male voters voted for José.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
During week W, how much did it cost per mile, for the gasoline used by car X?
(1) During week W, car X used gasoline that cost $1.24 per gallon.
(2) During week W, car X was driven 270 miles.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
If r and s are integers, is r divisible by 7?
(1) The product rs is divisible by 7.
(2) s is not divisible by 7.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
If P and Q are each circular regions, what is the radius of the larger of these regions?
(1) The area of P plus the area of Q is equal to 90π.
(2) The larger circular region has a radius that is 3 times the radius of the smaller circular region.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
What is the ratio of x : y : z ?
(1) z = 1 and xy = 32
(2) x/y = 2 and z/y = 1/4CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
What is Ricky’s age now?
(1) Ricky is now twice as old as he was exactly 8 years ago.
(2) Ricky’s sister Teresa is now 3 times as old as Ricky was exactly 8 years ago.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
What number is 15 percent of x ?
(1) 18 is 6 percent of x.
(2) 2/3 of x is 200.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
How many books does Ricardo have?
(1) If Ricardo had 15 fewer books, he would have only half as many as he actually has.
(2) Ricardo has twice as many fiction books as nonfiction books.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
If Jill’s average (arithmetic mean) score for three games of bowling was 168, what was her lowest score?
(1) Jill’s highest score was 204.
(2) The sum of Jill’s two highest scores was 364.CorrectIncorrect