OG10 DS Quiz 2 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
If a, b, and c are integers, is a -b + c greater than a+b-c?
(1) b is negative.
(2) c is positive.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
lf x + 2y + 1 = y – x, what is the value of x ?
(1) y² = 9
(2) y = 3CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
How many miles long is the route from Houghton to Callahan?
(1) It will take t hour less time to travel the entire route at an average rate of 55 miles per hour than at an average rate of 50 miles per hour.
(2) It will take 11 hours to travel the first half of the route at an average rate of 25 miles per hour.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
lf x and y are positive, what is the value of x ?
(l) x =3.927y
(2) y = 2.279CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
John and David each received a salary increase. Which one received the greater dollar increase?
(1) John’s salary increased 8 percent.
(2) David’s salary increased 5 percent.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
It r and s are positive integers, r is what percent of s?
(1) r = 3/4s
(2) r ÷ s = 75/100CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
A shirt and a pair of gloves cost a total of $41.70. How much does the pair of gloves cost?
(1) The shirt costs twice as much as the gloves.
(2) The shirt costs $27.80.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
What is the value of the sum of a list of n odd integers?
(1) n =8
(2) The square of the number of integers on the list is 64.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
What was the average number of miles per gallon of gasoline for a car during a certain trip?
(1) The total cost of the gasoline used by the car for the 180-mile trip was $12.00.
(2) The cost of the gasoline used by the car for the trip was $1.20 per gallon.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10