GPT PS Quiz 9 Test 42 Section 4A 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
What is 25 percent of 20 percent of 75?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
The table below shows the number of employees at each of four salary levels at Company X. What is the average (arithmetic mean) salary for the 20 employees?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
A store reported total sales of $385 million for February of this year. If the total of sales for the same month last year was $320 million, approximately what was the percent increase in sales?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
Which three of the following fractions are equivalent?
v = 5 / 80
w = 0.05 / 0.08
x = 0.5 / 8.0
y = 0.05 / 0.8
z = 0.05 / 0.008CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 8
If a=(b+c)/e, then c=CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
If (4a/6)(1/7)(4)(3/2a)(7)(x) = 1 then x =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
On June 1 a bicycle dealer noted that the number of bicycles in stock had decreased by 4 for each of the past 5 months. If the stock continues to decrease at the same rate for the rest of the year, how many fewer bicycles will be in stock on September 1 than were in stock on January 1?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
In the figure above, an edge, a face, and two vertices of a cube are indicated. If e, f, and v denote the number of edges, faces, and vertices, respectively, of a cube, which of the following is true?CorrectIncorrect