GPT PS Quiz 8 Test 37 Section 4B 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
- Question 2 of 8
In how many different ways can 3 people be assigned to fill 3 different positions so that each person is assigned to exactly one position?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
A point on the edge of a fan blade that is rotating in a plane is 10 centimeters from the center of the fan. What is the distance traveled, in centimeters, by this point in 15 seconds when the fan runs at the rate of 300 revolutions per minute?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
- Question 5 of 8
If the sum of the first n positive integers is S, what is the sum of the first n positive even integers, in terms of S?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
If x and y are positive numbers and z = xy², a 50 percent increase in x and 20 percent decrease in y would result in which of the following changes in z?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
If it is 6:27 in the evening on a certain day, what time in the morning was it exactly 2,880,717 minutes earlier? (Assume standard time in one location.)CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
If n is an integer, which of the following CANNOT be a factor of 3n + 4?CorrectIncorrect