GPT PS Quiz 6 Test 37 Section 1B 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
The average (arithmetic mean) of 4 positive integers is 50. If the average of 2 of these integers is 45, what is the greatest possible value that one of the other 2 integers can have?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
Machine A working alone can complete a job in 3 1/2 hours. Machine B working alone can do the same job in 4 2/3 hours. How long will it take both machines working together at their respective constant rates to complete the job?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
- Question 4 of 8
- Question 5 of 8
The table above shows the cost, in dollars, of traveling to and from cities A, B, C, D, E, and F. A sales representative wants to leave from A, travel to C, E, and F, and return to A. If the first city that the sales representative travels to must be E, what is the minimum possible cost for the entire trip?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
A retailer sold an appliance for 30 percent above cost, which represented a gross profit of $21.00. For what price did the retailer sell the appliance?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
How many integers between 324,700 and 458,600 have tens digit 1 and units digit 3?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
A breakfast that consists of 1 ounce of corn puffs and 8 ounces of fruit X provides 257 calories. When 8 ounces of fruit Y is substituted for the 8 ounces of fruit X, the total number of calories is reduced to 185. If fruit X provides 1.8 times as many calories as fruit Y, how many calories does 8 ounces of fruit Y alone provide?CorrectIncorrect