GPT PS Quiz 4 Test 31 Section 7B 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 8
Question 2 of 8
The equation (M+6)/36 = (P-7)/21 relates two temperature scales. Where M is the number of degrees on one scale and P is the number of degrees on the other scale. Which of the following equations can be used to convert temperatures from the P scale to the M scale?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 8
If x is a positive number and 1/2 the square root of x is equal to 2x, then x =CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 8
The incomplete table above shows a distribution of scores for a class of 20 students. If the average (arithmetic mean) score for the class is 78, what score is missing from the table?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 8
Carl drove from his home to the beach at an average speed of 80 kilometers per hour and returned home by the same route at an average speed of 70 kilometers per hour. If the trip home too 1/2 hour longer than the trip to the beach, how many kilometers did Carl drive each way?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 8
If 5x = 6y and xy ≠ 0, what is the ratio of 1/5x to 1/6y?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 8
The figure above shows a cord around two circular disks. If the radii of the two disks are 80 centimeters and 60 centimeters, respectively, what is the total length, in centimeters, of the cord?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 8
If x, y, and z are positive integers and 3x = 4y = 7z, then the least possible value of x + y + z isCorrectIncorrect