GPT PS Quiz 10 Test 42 Section 4B 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
The figure above shows a rectangular parcel of undeveloped land partitioned into four regions, P, Q, R, and S. In square meters, the area of square region Q is x², the area of rectangular region R is 5x, and the area of rectangular region P is 4x. What is the area, in square meters, of rectangular region S?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
From the sale of sleeping bags, a retailer made a gross profit of 12 percent of the wholesale cost. If each sleeping bag was sold for $28, what was the wholesale cost per bag?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
If y = 3x + 2 and y = – 4 – 6x what is the value of y?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
Of the 100 pet owners who responded to a survey, 50 own cats, 42 own dogs, and 7 own both. How many respondents own neither a cat nor a dog?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 8
In the figure above, the perimeter of ΔMNP is how much greater than the perimeter of the shaded region?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
How many different groups of 3 people can be formed from a group of 5 people?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
- Question 8 of 8
Fox jeans regularly sell for $15 a pair and Pony jeans regularly sell for $18 a pair. During a sale these regular unit prices are discounted at different rates so that a total of $9 is saved by purchasing 5 pairs of jeans: 3 pairs of Fox jeans and 2 pairs of Pony jeans. If the sum of the two discounts rates is 22 percent, what is the discount rate on Pony jeans?CorrectIncorrect