GPT PS Quiz 1 Test 31 Section 5A 2x
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 8
If x is 11 percent greater than 80, then x =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 8
A certain car uses 12 gallons of gasoline in traveling 240 miles. In order for the car to travel the same distance using 10 gallons of gasoline, by how many miles per gallon must the car’s gas mileage be increased?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 8
The figure below represents a window, with the shaded regions representing the openings for the glass. If all line segments in the figure are either horizontal or vertical and the openings are all the same size, what are the dimensions, in inches, of each opening? ( 1 foot = 12 inches)CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 8
A farmer used 1,034 acres of land for beans, wheat, and corn in the ratio of 5 : 2 : 4, respectively. How many acres were used for corn?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 8
If 2x² + 4x – 5 = x² + 2x + x² + 5, then x² =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 8
√80 + √125 =CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 8
A circle graph shows how the budget of a certain company was spent: 63 percent for salaries, 12 percent for research and development, 6 percent for utilities, 5 percent for equipment, 4 percent for supplies, and the remainder for transportation. If the area of each sector of the graph is proportional to the percent of the budget it represents, how many degrees of the circle are used to represent transportation?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 8
What is the area of a square with perimeter P?CorrectIncorrect