GPT Mixed Quant 6B Test 55 Section 3/Section 5 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
The time it took car A to travel 400 miles was 2 hours less than the time it took car B to travel the same distance. If car A’s average speed was 10 miles per hour greater than that of car B, what was car B’s average speed, in miles per hour?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Machines X and Y produced identical bottles at different constant rates. Machine X, operating alone for 4 hours, filled part of a production lot; then machine Y, operating alone for 3 hours, filled the rest of this lot. How many hours would it have taken machine X operating alone to fill the entire production lot?
(1) Machine X produced 30 bottles per minute.
(2) Machine X produced twice as many bottles in 4 hours as machine Y produced in 3 hours.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
Question 4 of 10
If a + b= 200 and a < b, is a + b > c + d?
(1) c + d < 200
(2) b + c + d = 300CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
5. If 2/x + 3/y = 4 and xy = 5, then 3x + 2y =CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
Question 7 of 10
7. In isosceles Δ RST, what is the measure of ∠ S?
(1) The measure of ∠ R is 100º.
(2) The measure of ∠ T is 40°CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
8. If √n is a positive integer, what is the value of n?
(1) 1 < √n < 5
(2) 10 < n < 24CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
For any numbers a and b, a · b = a + b – ab.
If a · b = 0, which of the following CANNOT be a value of b?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
10. All of the members of club Y are either Democrats or Republicans. If 1/2 of the male members and 3/5 of the female members are Democrats, what is the ratio of the number of males to the number of females in the club?
(1) In club Y the number of female members is one less than the number of male members.
(2) In club Y the number of male Republican members is equal to the number of female Democratic members.CorrectIncorrect