GPT Mixed Quant 5B Test 55 Section 3/Section 5 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Question 1 of 10
If y > 0, then x is what percent of y?
(1) y = 5x
(2) x = 5CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
If all boxes of brand X candy are equally priced and all boxes of brand Y candy are equally priced, what is the price of a box of brand X candy?
(1) The total price of 5 boxes of brand X candy is $4.50 more than the total price of 5 boxes of brand Y candy.
(2) The total price of 5 boxes of brand Y candy is $0.40 more than the total price of 4 boxes of brand X candy.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
If the area of a circle is 64π, then the diameter of the circle isCorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
To be elected president of a certain organization, a candidate needs the votes of at least 2/3 of its 1,331 members. What is the least number of votes the candidate needs to be elected?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
(0.0036)(2.8) / (0.004)(0.1)(0.003)=CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
In the telephone number 936-215X, what digit does X represent?
(1) Only one digit in the telephone number is greater than X.
(2) X is the greatest of the digits not among the telephone number’s first six digits.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
If pq ≠ 0, is x an integer?
(1) x = 3p – 2q
(2) p = qCorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
In a sample of college students, 40 percent are third-year students and 70 percent are not second-year students. What fraction of those students who are not third-year students are second-year students?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
- Question 10 of 10
If x dollars is invested at 10 percent for one year and y dollars is invested at 8 percent for one year, the annual income from the 10 percent investment will exceed the annual income from the 8 percent investment by $56. If $2,000 is the total amount invested, how much is invested at 8 percent?CorrectIncorrect