GPT Mixed Quant 3B Test 52 Section 1/Section 4 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
This is a crucial part of the preparation so let’s make sure we get it right. If you have any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question 1 of 10
If a < x < b and c < y < d, is x < y?
(1) a < c
(2) b < cCorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
- Question 3 of 10
In 1982 and 1983, Company B’s operating expenses were $12.0 million and $14.0 million, respectively, and its revenues were $15.6 million and $18.8 million, respectively. What was the percent increase in Company B’s Profit (revenues minus operating expenses) from 1982 to 1983?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
If a and b are integers and b 0, which of the following CANNOT equal 0?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
What are the coordinates of point B in the xy-plane below?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
How many people did Apex Company employ in 1990?
(1) The company employed 538 more people in 1991 than in 1990.
(2) The company employed 20 percent more people in 1991 than in 1990.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
Of the four numbers represented on the number line below, is r closest to zero?
(1) q = -s
(2) –t < qCorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Last year 31 percent of Ace Book Company’s sales revenue came from the sale of novels. Of the remaining revenue, 1/3 was from the sale of biographies. The company’s revenue from the sale of novels was approximately how many times its revenue from the sale of biographies?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
Is the integer n divisible by 20?
(1) n is divisible by 5
(2) n is divisible by 6CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10