GPT Mixed Quant 3A Test 55 Section 3/Section 5 2x
0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
14. not scored
Question 1 of 13
If 9 models participated in a certain fashion show featuring coats, how many different coats did they model?
(1) The fashion show lasted 90 minutes.
(2) The ratio of the number of models who participated in the show to the number of different coats modeled was 1 to 7.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 13
Is the value of x² + xy equal to 0 ?
(1) x = 0
(2) y = 0CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 13
Maria works 4 days per week and earns d dollars per day. Which of the following represents the amount Maria earns at this job in w weeks?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 13
If 70 percent of 600 is 40 percent of x, then x =CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 13
Is the positive integer p a prime number?
(1) p is odd.
(2) 2 < p < 17CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 13
Of the 60 employees of a certain company, twice as many are in the sales department as are in all of the other departments combined. What is the number of employees in the sales department?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 13
How many books did the author write?
(1) Of the books the author wrote, 3 were best-sellers.
(2) Of the books the author wrote, 80 percent were not best-sellers.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 13
Does nm = 40 ?
(1) 10/n = m/4
(2) 5n = 20 and 8m = 80CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 13
1 – (1/2 – 2/3) =CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 13
In a certain fund, 40 percent of the money is invested in stocks, and of that portion, 20 percent is invested in preferred stocks. If the fund has $576 invested in preferred stocks, what is the total amount of the fund?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 13
Question 12 of 13
What is the area of rectangular floor X?
(1) The length of floor X is 2 meters more than its width.
(2) The perimeter of floor X is 16 meters.CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 13
Is x > 0?
(1) x² > 0
(2) | x | > 0CorrectIncorrect