GPT Mixed Quant 2B Test 48 Section 3/Section 7 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
On a certain scale of intensity, each increment of 10 in magnitude represents a tenfold increase in intensity. On this scale, an intensity corresponding to a magnitude of 165 is how many times an intensity corresponding to a magnitude of 125?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
At what speed was a train traveling on a trip when it had completed half of the total distance of the trip?
(1) The trip was 460 miles long and took 4 hours to complete.
(2) The train traveled at an average rate of 115 miles per hour on the trip.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
If r and s are integers, is r² + s even?
(1) The product of rs is odd.
(2) r is odd.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
What is the volume of a certain rectangular solid?
(1) Two adjacent faces of the solid have areas 15 and 24, respectively.
(2) Each of two opposite faces of the solid has area 40.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
If the perimeter of square region S and the perimeter of circular region C are equal, then the ratio of the area of S to the area of C is closest toCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
On a Saturday night, each of the rooms at a certain motel was rented for either $40 or $60. If 10 of the rooms that were rented for $60 had instead been rented for $40, then the total rent the motel charged for that night would have been reduced by 25 percent. What was the total rent the motel actually charged for that night?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
Is x > y ?
(1) ax > ay
(2) a²x > a²yCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
Question 9 of 10
If n and k are integers whose product is 400, which of the following statements must be true?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
What is the average (arithmetic mean) of 3x and 6y?
(1) x + 2y = 7
(2) x + y = 5CorrectIncorrect