GPT Mixed Quant 2A Test 52 Section 1/Section 4 2x
0 of 13 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
11. not scored
Question 1 of 13
What is the capacity, in liters, of a certain aquarium?
(1) Three liters is 1/2 of the capacity of the aquarium.
(2) One-half liter is 1/12 of the capacity of the aquarium.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 13
Question 3 of 13
A study based on a random sample revealed that, on average, 2 out of 5 adults have high blood pressure. If these results hold true for the 580,000 adults in City A, approximately how many adults in City A have high blood pressure?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 13
The sum 7/8+1/9 is betweenCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 13
In ΔPQR, what is the measure of angle P?
(1) Angle Q is a right angle.
(2) The measure of R is 17°.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 13
A certain state legislature consists of 124 members, each of whom is either a Democrat or a Republican. If there are 18 more Republicans than Democrats, how many Republicans are in the legislature?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 13
What amount did Jean earn from the commission on her sales in the first half of 1988?
(1) In 1988 Jean’s commission was 5 percent of the total amount of her sales.
(2) The amount of Jean’s sales in the second half of 1988 averaged $10,000 per month more than in the first half.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 13
A certain car traveled from one town to another without stopping. What was the car’s average speed for the trip?
(1) The car traveled the 90-mile trip in 2 hours.
(2) The car traveled the first 40 miles of the trip in 1 hour.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 13
A certain psychologist charges \$30 more for the first hour of therapy than for each additional hour. If the total charge to a patient who receives 6 hours of therapy is \$300, what is the total charge to a patient who receives only 3 hours of therapy?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 13
If x + y = 1 and x – y = -1, what is the value of xy?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 13
What is the value of x?
(1) 2x + 3y = 12
(2) 5x + 7y = 29CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 13
Does x = y?
(1) | x | = | y |
(2) x² = y²CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 13
If (x² + 6x + 9) + 6(x + 3) + 9 = 0 , then x =CorrectIncorrect