GPT Mixed Quant 1B Test 48 Section 3/Section 7 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
Is x > 0 ?
(1) x² > 0
(2) x³ > 0CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
A taxi company charges f cents for the first mile of the taxi ride and m cents for each additional mile. How much does the company charge for a 10-mile taxi ride?
(1) The company charges $0.90 for a 2-mile ride.
(2) The company charges $1.20 for a 4-mile ride.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
The original retail price of an appliance was 60 percent more than its wholesale cost. If the appliance was actually sold for 20 percent less than the original retail price, then it was sold for what percent more than its wholesale cost?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
If y is an integer, then the least possible value of | 23 – 5y | isCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
The president of a country and 4 other dignitaries are scheduled to sit in a row on the 5 chairs represented above. If the president must sit in the center chair, how many different seating arrangements are possible for the 5 people?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
What was the discounted price of a certain television set?
(1) The original price of the television set was $50 more than the discounted price.
(2) The original price of the television set was 110 percent of the discounted price.CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
If x > 0, is x/y > x ?
(1) 0 < y < 1
(2) x > 1CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
If the sum of two positive integers is 24 and the difference of their squares is 48, what is the product of the two integers?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
Is n an integer?
(1) 2n is an integer,
(2) n/2 is an integer.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
The volume of a sphere with radius r is 4/3 πr3 and the surface area is 4πr2. If a spherical balloon has a volume of 972π cubic centimeters, what is the surface area of the balloon in square centimeters?CorrectIncorrect