GPT Mixed Quant 1A Test 48 Section 3/Section 7 2x
0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 14
What is 5 percent of x ?
(1) x = 200
(2) 10 percent of x is 20.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 14
For which type of investment, J or K, is the annual rate of return greater?
(1) Type J returns $115 per $1,000 invested for any one-year period and type K returns $300 per $2,500 invested for any one-year period.
(2) The annual rate of return for an investment of type K is 12 percent.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 14
Question 4 of 14
Question 5 of 14
Question 6 of 14
If n is an integer, which of the following must be even?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 14
What is the tenths digit of the decimal d?
(1) d = 7/25
(2) d is 28 percent of 1.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 14
Is a = 0 ?
(1) ab = 0
(2) a² = 0CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 14
Question 10 of 14
Sixty percent of the members of a study group are women, and 45 percent of those women are lawyers. If one member of the study group is to be selected at random, what is the probability that the member selected is a woman lawyer?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 14
The dimensions of a rectangular floor are 16 feet by 20 feet. When a rectangular rug is placed on the floor, a strip of floor 3 feet wide is exposed on all sides. What are the dimensions of the rug, in feet?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 14
What percent of the drama club members enrolled at a certain school are female students?
(1) Of the female students enrolled at the school, 40 percent are members of the drama club.
(2) Of the male students enrolled at the school, 25 percent are members of the drama club.CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 14
What is the perimeter of rectangle R ?
(1) R is a square.
(2) The area of R is 36.CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 14
Harry started a 6-mile hike with a full 10-cup canteen of water and finished the hike in 2 hours with 1 cup of water remaining in the canteen. If the canteen leaked at the rate of 1 cup per hour and Harry drank 3 cups of water during the last mile, how many cups did he drink per mile during the first 5 miles of the hike?CorrectIncorrect