GPT DS Quiz 6 Test 42 Section 2B 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
- Question 1 of 10
What was the total amount of postage required to mail n letters?
(1) n = 10
(2) Each of the letters required at least $0.32 postage.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
If d is a positive integer, is √d greater than 15?
(1) d is divisible by 25.
(2) d is divisible by 40.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
Stores L and M each sell a certain product at a different regular price. If both stores discount their regular price of the product, is the discount price at store M less than the discount price at store L?
(1) At store L the discount price is 10 percent less than the regular price; at store M the discount price is 15 percent less than the regular price.
(2) At store L the discount price is $5 less than the regular store price; at store M the discount price is $6 less than the regular price.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
What is the value of 2x² + 4y?
(1) x = 3
(2) x² + 2y = 17CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
If x and y are integers, is xy even?
(1) x = y + 1
(2) x/y is an even integer.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
If x is a positive integer and x ≤ 30, what is the value of x?
(1) x can be written as the product of 3 different prime numbers each of which is greater than or equal to 2.
(2) x is divisible by 3 and 5.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
In the figure above, what is the perimeter of rectangle ABPQ?
(1) The area of rectangular region ABCD is 3 times the area of rectangular region ABPQ.
(2) The perimeter of rectangle ABCD is 54.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
Is | x + 2 | < 3?
(1) x < 1
(2) x > -5CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
The figure below shows the number of meters in the lengths of the four sides of a jogging path. What is the total distance around the path?
(1) One of the sides of the path is 120 meters long.
(2) One of the sides of the path is twice as long as each of the two shortest sides.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
If n is a positive integer, what is the tens digit of n?
(1) The hundreds digit of 10n is 6.
(2) The tens digit of n + 1 is 7.CorrectIncorrect