GPT DS Quiz 3 Test 37 Section 6A 2x
0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
- Problem Solving 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
3. not scored
- Question 1 of 9
How many numbers do the sets S and T have in common?
(1) S is a set of 10 numbers.
(2) T is a set of 100 numbers.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 9
- Question 3 of 9
If Pat saved $600 of his earnings last month, how much did Pat earn last month?
(1) Pat spent 1/2 of his earnings last month for living expenses and saved 1/3 of the remainder.
(2) Of his earnings last month, Pat paid twice as much in taxes as he saved.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 9
The purchase price of Beth’s new car, including the sales tax, is $8,000. If she finances the car, making a down payment of $2,000 and paying off the rest in equal monthly installments, what will be the total cost of the car, including the sales tax and financing?
(1) The installments are to be $200 per month.
(2) The installments will extend over a period of exactly 3 years.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 9
If y ≠ 0, is x/y=1/2?
(1) x is 50 percent of y
(2) 0.1x = 0.05yCorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 9
If n is an integer, is n even?
(1) n² – 1 is an odd integer.
(2) 3n + 4 is an even integer.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 9
If x, y, p, and q are positive, is x ≥ y?
(1) px/qy = p/q
(2) xy = pCorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 9
- Question 9 of 9
What digit does t represent in the decimal 0.t73?
(1) t < 5
(2) 0.t73 < 1/tCorrectIncorrect