GPT DS Quiz 2 Test 31 Section 2A 2x
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Data Sufficiency 0%
Thorough review is critical to the learning process and for most people should take a significant amount of time (and effort!) potentially equally or surpassing the amount of time taken to do the question set.
- Redo questions that you got wrong or struggled on without looking at the answers or explanations. Think. Rethink. Push yourself. Put pen to paper. Don’t review with only your eyes!
- Once you’ve solved or if you aren’t able to solve in about 10 minutes carefully review the explanation (if provided). Again, put pen to paper and redo the question along with the explanation.
- If we haven’t provided an explanation or if our explanation didn’t clear up your doubts google the first few words of the question and confirm the solution on the GMAT forums.
- Except for CR and RC, take a screenshot and add it to your dropbox review folder so you can easily revisit the question when assigned review in your HW schedule.
- Bring questions that you still find difficult to QA or to our sessions. For sessions add the screenshots to the “review in session” folder in your dropbox.
Here’s a video outlining the review process: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=X6k3niNoGuA
Question 1 of 10
Is x greater than 75 percent of y?
(1) x = 40
(2) y = 50CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Question 3 of 10
A citrus fruit grower receives $15 for each crate of oranges shipped and $18 for each crate of grapefruit shipped. How many crates of oranges did the grower ship last week?
(1) Last week the number of crates of oranges that the grower shipped was 20 more than twice the number of crates of grapefruit shipped.
(2) Last week the grower received a total of $38,700 from the crates of oranges and grapefruit shipped.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
In the figure above, what is the length of AC ?
(1) x + y = 13
(2) xy = 36CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
The charge for a telephone call between City R and City S is $0.42 for each of the first 3 minutes and $0.18 for each additional minute. A certain call between these two cities lasted for x minutes, where x is an integer. How many minutes long was the call?
(1) The charge for the first 3 minutes of the call was $0.36 less than the charge for the remainder of the call.
(2) The total charge for the call was $2.88.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
Is the integer P odd?
(1) The sum of P, P + 4, and P + 11 is even.
(2) The sum of P – 3, P, and P + 11 is odd.CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
If a certain grove consists of 36 pecan trees, what was the yield per tree last year?
(1) The yield per tree for the 18 trees in the northern half of the grove was 60 kilograms last year.
(2) The yield per tree for the 18 trees in the eastern half of the grove was 55 kilograms last year.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
What was the percent increase in the value of a certain antique from January 1, 1981, to December 31, 1981?
(1) The value of the antique on January 1, 1981, was $3,000.
(2) The value of the antique on December 31, 1981, was double the value of the antique on January 1, 1981.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
In the xy –plane, is point (2, – 3) on line ℓ?
(1) Point (– 2, 3) is on line ℓ.
(2) ℓ is not perpendicular to the x – axis.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
If r is represented by the decimal 0.t5, what is the digit t?
(1) r < 1/3
(2) r < 1/10CorrectIncorrect