Yep – something went wrong. If you accessed this quiz from a link in your schedule it’s likely that there was a typo. We’ll get there! You can go ahead and use the menu above to find the quiz.
Or head back to the home page where you’ll find the same menu.
Having trouble accessing the site? Sorry for the interruption. Here the two main issues we see:
1. In most cases web cache/cookies saved in your browser are the culprit.
Try a chrome “incognito” window. That generally fixes cache issues.
If that doesn’t work you can also try to clear your browser cache.
2. The other issue is access at work or with a work computer.
Sometimes a firewall at your office or on your work machine will cause issues (test with your phone to check whether you can access without using your work internet).
Other ways to fix access:
- Try accessing with your phone, tablet, or another computer.
- Try accessing with a different internet connection (phone hotspot)
- Reset your computer and router.
- Access HW quizzes from the links in the schedule. Or if you’ve done that, try access from the menu on the website
Accessing from the links in the schedule
There’s an “All HW Links” page on the HW excel sheet with a direct link to every quiz. Make sure you’re logged into the site and then use the direct link for the quiz you’re trying to access. That often works but depends on the connection issues you’re having. You can also try to access quizzes using hw.atlanticgmat.com/home instead of hw.atlanticgmat.com.
Still having trouble accessing HW? Try to reset your password.
If all the above doesn’t resolve the issue send over an email giving us a description of the issue with screen shots if possible. Also let us know if you have been able to log in on other devices (step 6 above). Send the email to email@example.com and your tutor.